Below is our regular process we follow from the initial contact to commencement of build
- Whether you first contact BT Homes via email, our website, phone or walk into our display home, we will be ready to help you with any questions you may have
- We will then set up a convenient time with you either on site, in our office or your home at any time that suits you to discuss your plans and ideas for your build.
- In the first meeting, we discuss with you your ideas, budget and any other requirements you may have
- Once a plan is decided on we then get started on quoting the project.
- Whether its one of our plans or a customise design of your choosing, there are no drafting or design fees with BT Homes.
Presentation of sketch plan and Estimates
- We will present the sketch drawings and a fully detailed quotation to you based on the requirements that were discussed in our first meeting.
Step by step walk through of full quotation
- We will present you with your fixed price quote specifying all the inclusions you have chosen with no hidden extra costs. We will also go through all the aspects of the quote to ensure it meets your scope and expectations.
- Now is the perfect opportunity to confirm your needs and make sure they are included in the quotation
- Once you have accepted the quote, we will then prepare your Master Builders Association Residential Building Contract (BC4)
- We will then arrange a meeting with our colour consultant to finalise your selections
Contract and Deposit
- Once the contracts have been prepared we will then go over all the specifications with you and sign all pages
- You will then be required to pay the $5000.00 deposit
- Once this is done we then lodge your application for approval with the relevant council or building certifier. Our lodgement includes BASIX Certificate, energy connection, all fees associated with the council and any required reports and documentation.
- Once your building approval has been issued we are now in a position to Start construction on site
- As per your building contract, progress payments apply throughout the construction of your new home.